Heather Princess

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thought It Was About Time I Got Into The World Of Technology!

Hey Everyone...

Well...since blogging seems to be the way to go these days, I thought I try it too! I'll keep you up to date on all my adventures in Australia!

I've never blogged before...so I can't really think of much to say! It's my day off so I've been sort of lounging all day and I started looking at Jenn Power and Zoe's Blogs and discovered that I'm like the only one not blogging! Therefore I have decided to join you all and give it a go!

Let me know of any ideas you can give me to write about!

Heather

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger jenn said…

    YAY! you have a blog, too!
    you're CLEARLY very important!

    just like me...

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    Pippi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home