Heather Princess

Sunday, April 24, 2005

I Have A Day Off!

Well...It's 8:30 am on a Monday and My whole class is still sleeping! As usual I can't sleep in when I have the chance! If it were a day when I had class I would not want to get out of bed, but seeing as I have nothing to do...I couldn't sleep past 6:30.

Oh well what can you do? Yesterday was an interesting day. I went to a Youth Service at a corps about a half hour drive from the school. It was good. We had a lot of fun and we are leading the service there next week. Tomorrow I am preaching at a Women's Home. So that should be good. I am preaching one of the other girls is leading, one of the other's is giving her testimony and the other girl is running my powerpoint for my sermon.

Well...I should go find something useful to do now! We are going on an adventure at 11:00am I can't wait to find out what we are doing cuz it's down on the shedule as a surprise! Yeah!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooh what'd you do?? where did you go?? was it fun??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home