Heather Princess

Monday, August 14, 2006

Our God Is A Great Big God...

and He holds us in His hands.

This is such a simple kids chorus that we sing with our kids in our squads at 614...but I found myself having to keep reminding ME of that fact over and over and over again this past weekend. It was just one of those weekends where nothing seems to be going right. I was sad, frustrated, angry...and I just kept needing to remind myself that God is bigger than anything going on in my life right now.

This past thursday at Bible Study we were talking about communicating with God...and I found that it was the perfect thing that I needed at this time. I really had to just keep listening for God's word in all that has been happening in my life. Some really big changes...and no matter how good changes are they are always a struggle. I just have to remember to keep my heart in tune with God's and things will go exactly as He has planned!

"And He knows me and He's loved me since before the world began!" These simple lyrics to the song are a simple reminder to me that God is with me...I just have to keep remembering to listen for what He is telling me...and then OBEY no matter what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home