Heather Princess

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Update on the Life of Heather

Well...I just got back from preaching at a women's rehab centre. It was heaps fun...I got to sing in the worship team and then I got to preach. I thought it went really well. I had a lot of fun doing it and I hope the women gained something from it.

My adventure yesterday was fun. We went to Newcastle Beach, which is about 45 minutes from the school and just spent the day taking photos and stuff. What really bites though is that I ripped my favorite jeans on a rock:( But I got so many good pictures!

Soon I have to go to bed because I am so tired. Also...my friend Matt wants me to let you guys know to check out the link to his blog...and comment on it cuz he says he's a better blogger than me! But I know he's not!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey princess,

    great to see your having a great time. Congrats on your job on leading a sermon. I'm sure there was someone that was moved and having just that one makes it all worth it.

    God Bless you Heather Power. We all love you.

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Hey Erin!!!!
    I'm so happy to be on your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home