Heather Princess

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Falling Asleep

Okay...so just so you know...it was not Matt's blog I wanted you all to visit...it was the one that says Sir Matthew...
Kay so I kept falling asleep today. I don't really know what it was cause I was not at all tired. In fact I went to bed earlier last night than I have in ages. But we were watching a video in class and I was falling asleep. Then later in a discussion I kept falling asleep. But...then when I actually wasn't sleeping, I got yelled at to wake up! Go figure!

Now I'm just contemplating what I should do this evening. I don't really feel like just sitting around the school as we quite often do...so I'm thinking that I might take a walk or something. But we'll just see what happens! Welll...that was just an update of my boring day! I think tomorrow I have ethics class...so maybe I'll come up with something interesting to write about from that!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger The @ said…

    Why not on my blog?

    not good enough for your friends to comment?

    I'd appreciate comments to :)

    pleaseeeeee, hope your doing well

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Yeah...sorry...he just had no comments on his blog...it was kind of sad!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home