Heather Princess

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

At Jackson's


So I am now officially without a job and inquiring into finding a new one! But first I am taking a little 2 or 3 week break up at Jackson's Point with the new Ignite team (PS...picture shown is actually last years team...but the best photo I could come up with!!! And they are far away so you can't really tell!)...and I'm cooking. So I'll try not to set fire to anything like I did to the kitchen last year! So far our first night the cooking was good except for a minor issue...we (Fifa and I) did not set the stove high enough and we ended up taking about 5 hours to cook the Lasagna instead of the required 2! But the lemon tart pie that followed the meal more than made up for it I believe!

I am so tired lately so it will be nice to get some rest while I am up here...as well as getting some cooking done! I am going to be a fantastic cook by the time I leave here!

Tomorrow night I go back into the city for prayer door knock..and for a meeting...then I will be back up for more good times at Jacksons! Looking forward to every moment of it...Even brought about 5 books with me to read and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home