Heather Princess

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Miss Melinda!

Well...the time has arrived. I knew it was bound to happen sooner rather than later once I got to Melbourne...and now here it is ALREADY.

Wait for it...

I NEED TO FIND A HAIRDRESSER....I MISS MELINDA.

So I went to find one. There is one just a few doors down from my work that looks nice. So I booked an appointment. We'll see how it goes. I'll post about it. Possibly even a picture of the final result. I think it would be impossible to find someone that I love more than Melinda for my hair...but I'd be happy if I could just find someone good.

Hmmmm...maybe I'll even get them to do my eyebrows. We'll see how the haircut goes first!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh be careful with the eyebrows, those are an important feature that can change how you look. I learned that from my friend. Good luck finding your new Melinda.

    Cheryl

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Thanks Chezza!!!!!!!!! I miss you! I should e-mail you soon!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes you should, you who forgets me. Love you!!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Watch out for those Aussie barbers. They hold their scissors upside down I heard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home