Heather Princess

Friday, June 01, 2007

A Milestone!!!

So...I suppose this is a milestone...my 100th post! Well..I've officially finished my first week at my new job, purchased my car, settled into my new house. It's been good...and tiring! I'm really enjoying myself.

This weekend I'm going with Cate to a conference that she's speaking at in Geelong which is near Melbourne...but I'll get to travel and see another bit of Victoria so that should be great! I'm also going to try to do some more grocery shopping...now that I can drive it home in my new car! Yippee!!!

Today I was thinking a lot about what I miss from home. Reese's peanut butter cups! I definately miss those. I miss my friends and my family. I miss my squad kids...I miss Kanga. I miss going to the gym with my mom. But I'm really enjoying it here at the same time...so it is a bit of a funny thing!

Well...I should go...working on getting insurance for my car!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hey, GOOD NEWS...they recently have gotten Reese's Peanut Butter Cups here in NZ, which means they MUST be there in Aussie too...somewhere...You could always leave me your address and I could mail you some!
    Congrats on the car...you should post a pic!
    Cheers,
    Keeler

     

Post a Comment

<< Home