Heather Princess

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tomorrow Is My Birthday!


Guess what...guess what...guess what....TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee! I still love birthdays! Although I'm getting older...it is still just good fun!


It's funny...I've been thinking back over all my different birthdays...having a good laugh and such! There was the year that I cried...I don't even remember why. There was the year that my grandmother gave me the ugliest jeans ever known to man...they had 5 flys...two on the back, one on the front and one on each side. And to make matter worse I was in grade 6 and it was a roller skating party...and she wanted me to wear the ugly jeans...so I had to pack another pair of non-hideous jeans in a backpack and change when I got there.


Then there was the birthday that I had in Australia. It was only the second day of the school and noone believed me that it was my birthday...until Lorelle made me a nice Canadian Flag Birthday Cake. I wish I had taken a picture of that.


I also remember a year where it was freezing cold in Winnipeg and on my way home to my party...I decided to stick my tongue to the pole...and it got stuck...and I had to rip it off...and it was bleeding for my whole birthday party. And I didn't want to show my mom so I had to try to pretend nothing had happend...she figured it out!


Every year I throw myself about 10 parties...but this year I think I'm keeping it down to 5 or 6! I can't wait!


That's all for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!!!! I hope you have/had a wonderful day and that all of your parties go well! :) grace, Rochelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home