Heather Princess

Monday, October 30, 2006

DO NOT ASK TO BE BLOGGED ABOUT!!!

I am only blogging about Cheryl because she entertains me during team meeting and goes on Tim Hortons runs with me immediately followng and is just plain wonderful!!!

My friend Cheryl also know affectionately as C-Beb or Chezza...or C Biddy or Bebby-Baby (of which no one but Fifa and I can actually call her!) Cheryl is my saving grace during LONG and tedious team meetings (they actully are not as bad as I try to pretend!).

I've know Bebby (again...only I can call her that!!!) for quite a few years now when she first came to 614 on the Salvation Army Summer Mission At Home Team or something like that. We spent many days together at the office and became friends. Then she went back to Hamilton...but as tends to happen at 614....she came back! She came on the Ignite team of 2004-2005...and blessed us with her presence....I left halfway through her year to go to Australia...but alas here we are together again...!!

In fact she just helped choose my halloween costume at Shoppers Drug Mart...and I don't know what I'd have done without her help...she actually found most of my costume for me...and that is a good thing. She has a stunning personality.

Well...that is all I have to say for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home