Heather Princess

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

You've always got time for Tim Hortons!


So...I've been off of Coffee since January of this year...and only started drinking it again about 3 weeks ago. I fasted coffee while I prayed for a friend. It was hard...but well worth it. I am so glad to be drinking coffee again...except...here's the thing...I can't drink as much as I used to. All of a sudden now when I drink more than about 1 cup a day, I feel really really sick. I used to drink about 5 or 6 XL's from Tim Hortons a day. If I were to do that now...I think that my body would revolt against it.

So...I guess it is a good thing to be drinking much less coffee...much healthier I'm sure. But OH HOW SWEET IT IS to have the pleasant aroma of coffee and not want to tear my hair out because I can't drink it!

Bottom line...MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm...coffee!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seriously, what's happened to us?? At least the love of good things is still there. We should go for coffee soon!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Mmmmm... COFFEE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home