Heather Princess

Monday, September 25, 2006

Squads

It is so unbelieveable to me that Squads (our church's kids program) is starting up again already...it seems like not that long ago that we were finishing up for the summer...and now 3 months later here we go again!

My squad is starting tonight. I am really looking forward to it...although also a bit aprehensive about the whole thing. My squad is all brand new leaders except for me and one other. So it puts a whole different perspective on it. These are new leaders who've not worked with our kids before...and working with our kids can be a very interesting experience. I know that God has his hand in this and so everything will work out according to his great plan!

Yesterday I also just moved house! I moved in with my friend Kim...! It should be fun living in a new place!

Church was amazing yesterday. I felt really blessed by my friends yesterday. I spent many moments of the day thinking how blessed I really am to have such amazing and wonderful people in my life. And already today I've been reminded of it again quite a few times and it is only 11am!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...should go and continue getting ready for my squad tonight! I have a bit of shopping to do and also having lunch with the lovely Heather Stump!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home