Heather Princess

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Princess Power Punch!!!

No...this blog is NOT about me punching anyone! But I had the greatest experience tonight! I was looking through the menu at East Side Mario's and I saw for the first time ever that they have a drink on the kids menu called Princess Power Punch. I was out with Zoe and Keeler and as soon as I discovered it Keeler called the waitress over and asked her if we could order one even though we were over 13...and we had the greatest waitress EVER and so she let us!

Tried to find a photo to post but I have NO CLUE how to get a photo from my phone onto my blog!

It was really great picking Heather up from the airport tonight and just getting the chance to hang out with her again. I've missed that...I've missed working with her...It's been so weird not going around doing things for Ignite and introduing ourselves..."Hi...I'm Heather." "Hi ...I'm Heather." and watching people look at us like "oh yeah...whatever!" I always wanted to be the first to say that I'm Heather because it was usually the second one to say it who got the weird looks!

Oh...and one more thing...this is my 75th blog!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home