Heather Princess

Monday, September 11, 2006

Holiness...

Well...We just had a holiness retreat weekend up at Jackson's Point with the new Ignite team. It was an amazing weekend...and God really spoke to me about some very important things in my life. I was blessed to be a part of such a special weekend. One of the best activities that we did that I really enjoyed was that we went up to the top of a hill...and sat below a cross and shared communion with one another by sharing stories of Christ with one another. It was a very beautiful time and I gained so much from the experience.

We tried twice to have a campfire...but the first night it was rained out...and the second night there was already another group using the fire pit...so we had an ice-cream sundae party instead! That was so much fun!

Then yesterday I went back into the city to go to church. We were not able to have church in the room that we normally use at the community centre...so we had to use the gym. That was so great...I really loved having church in that space. It was so nice to have the extra space...plus the sound was much richer!

And then last night I came back up to camp...Finally had the campfire...due to the very amazing fire building skills of the new Igniter Stephanie (aka - SAGALA - long story...but if you want to know just ask!!) and we had s'mores...which were AMAZING!

Today I am hoping to get into town to buy a few things...and to get some Tim Horton's Coffee! I'll keep you updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home