Heather Princess

Friday, October 06, 2006

You're Beautiful!

Last night my housemate Kim and I had the most awesome experience. Let me start from the beginning...On Wednesday morning Kim and I were sitting in our apartment watching Breakfast Television. They annouced a contest to call in and win tickets to see James Blunt in a special TV filming. So we called in...

AND WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were so very excited and last night was the night. We got there and we were not really sure how close we would be or anything. It turned out that we were probably only about 10 feet away from him!! It was so very exciting. He sang about 8 songs or so...and there were interviews in between!

It was such an amazing time. Kim and I were so excited and he performed AMAZINGLY! He is so talented. I still can't believe that Kim and I won those tickets and got to see him so close and personal! There were only about 100 people there...and Kim and I were in about the 3rd row. We were so blessed to win and get such good seats because it was not assigned seating...but we happened to be able to get really close seats.

The picture shown is not one we took. We were not allowed to bring ANYTHING in the studio with us. I even had to check my purse at the door...but it was SOOOOO worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home