Heather Princess

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sick...


Oh my goodness...I went to sleep last night just fine...and woke up at about 2am unable to stop sneezing...and my throat was killing me...I had a fever...It was CRAZYTOWN!

I'm feeling icky still this morning...but trying to push through. I CAN'T STAND BEING SICK! It is something that I really really hate. Hopefully this won't last too long and I can be feeling fine the sooner the better!

Tonight I have squads and I just have to pray that I will be feeling better before squads begins because it is so important to me to be able to be at my best for the kids. I have to come up with a craft before tonight...that could prove to be interesting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. It will all come together I know...God is good...all the time! Even in sickness!

Should go and do some work now. Have lots to do!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    being sucks just as much as cheez-whiz (sorry for those who actually like that disgusting, cheese in a jar)

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dad really likes Cheez-whiz...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home