Heather Princess

Monday, October 16, 2006

Friends...


Sometimes I can hardly believe how blessed I am. God has placed so many amazing and wonderful people in my life. I work and hang out with some of the most caring and beautiful people in the world. If I were to try and describe how great my friends are it would be next to impossible...they are all just so unique and mean so much to me in so many different ways.

Today I had lunch with 3 of my really good friends. It was so fun to just hang out and chat...and as we were sitting there in the restaurant two of our other really good friends (who just happen to be getting married this december!!!!!) came into the restaurant and that really got me thinking about how blessed I am with so many good friends.

Last night I went out with 5 of my friends and we laughed until it hurt, and we just spent time with one another...it was really really great. I just really can't believe how blessed I've been by my friends. I thank God for them every single day of my life! One of my favorite things about my friends is that they all know that they can call me for anything and I in turn know that they would be there for me through anything also. I truly truly thank God for them everyday. My friends are the best friends that I could ever ask for!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger fee said…

    the girl in the black and grey is HOT. who is that creepy guy next to her? he looks like he's from a harry potter movie. an evil magician.

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    girl in the black and grey... meh
    guy next to hear... a bit of a freak... but the guy on the end in the white... like whoa! Really... he needs to shave!... oh craparoonie.. thats-a me.

    Oh right... we love you too HP. Your a star!

    from the loving Tim Tam Slam

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's really all about that hot girl in the middle, where's she from??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home