Heather Princess

Thursday, November 09, 2006

WICKED!!!!

Yesterday afternoon I went to see Wicked. I have to say that it was one of the best musicals that I've ever seen...I even liked it more than Rent ...which is HUGE for me! I went with my friend Rob and we both really enjoyed it. I was actually supposed to go and see it with Keeler, but seeing as she's moved out of the country that was going to be next to impossible.
The talent in Wicked was amazing. There were some really really funny bits to it...but I have to say one of the funniest things that happened was the the woman sitting next to me asked her husband about halfway through the 2nd act ..."Do you think this is supposed to be like the Wizard of Oz." OH GOSH....You might as well just leave now lady, you've completley lost the plot! HILARIOUS! Oh well!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I loved this musical too - that's hilarious about the woman and Wizard of Oz! :) I want to hear all about kettles!!!! (I can't believe I'm saying that...) It's weird to live in a place where there are no kettles, carolling, Christmas decorations, etc. :) grace, Rochelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home