Heather Princess

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Need A Haircut!!

My hair is getting out of control...and my eyebrows are even worse...they are a disgusting mess. I can't stand it anymore! I have to get my hair done ASAP...but here's the good news! I called Melinda (my hairdresser) today and she can take me in on Friday to get my haircut...and my eyebrows threaded! So that is only 3 days away! I can hardly wait for it!

Melinda is the best! My hair and eyebrows are going to look amazing! Can't wait..and the brilliantly lucky Chezza will be coming with me...and experienceing the joy of Melinda's haircutting expertise!

Yippee!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger fee said…

    oi. i really thought by now that you would have blogged about wicked...i am waiting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home