Heather Princess

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Rowe-Rowe's Birthday

I promised Heather Rowe that I would write a blog tonight in honour of her birthday considering it has been ages since I blogged. So with 3 minutes to spare before it is no longer her birthday...here it is!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!
Heather (also known as "newfie girl") is one of my favorite people in the world. Today she is turning 23...I actually forgot that she was that much younger than me until we started talking about her birthday. Weird eh?

I have been so blessed by her friendship in the 4 years (or so!!!) that I've known her. We've laughed together (A LOT) and cried together (A LOT)...and have just had some brilliant times...(ie. glow in the dark mini-golf...rememer that Rowe!!!) We have spent many hours laughing and sharing life with each other...and I don't ever remember her missing her curfew on Ignite because we were out for coffee or something stupid like that ;)

Rowe, you are a brilliant friend and a joy to have in my life. I am so glad that we are friends and though you live so far away that we can talk on the phone and it's like you are just around the corner. Thanks for being such an amazing friend! You are the best! I've learned so much from you and appreciate your wisdom!

Also...I promise to try and remember to blog more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home