Heather Princess

Monday, February 12, 2007

I love my friends!

Wow...last night was so amazing. My good friend Kathy Lewis threw me a party for my birthday. It was so much fun. One of the most amazing things was that Joy (who is a lady from church who is very special to me) cooked me a wonderful meal for my party. I didn't even know about it...it was a birthday surprise! Kathy just told me at church that I didn't need to eat the meal after church because there was going to be food at the party...but I had no idea it was yummy Jamaican cooking by Joy! What a blessing!

She also had a poster up on the wall where people could write prayers and/or bible verses on it...that was also a really beautiful thing to read. It was framed with pictures of people who I love dearly!

Kanga also surprised me in church with a really really really beautiful gift. She had framed some pictures of me and kids from the church or squads and had the kids write their messages to me all around the pictures. SO BEAUTIFUL!

I truly am blessed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home