Heather Princess

Friday, April 29, 2005

It's Friday!

I am super excited cuz I made it through 2 days of ethics class...which I thought would be boring but was actually quite informative and fun! So now it is the weekend and I get to have a bit of a rest from work...until Sunday anyways, when I'm on Sunday School at Eastlakes the corps that we go to!

But...I can't wait because next weekend I have a long weekend, and I am going to visit Cate in Melbourne! Yes...that is right...it is a ROAD TRIP. The 3 wonderful girls that I live with and I are off on a 10 hour drive adventure to the wonderful city of Melbourne! I can't wait to get a chance to see Catie and spend some time with her. I am really looking forward to it! We will leave on Friday at lunch and get there at 10:30 or 11:00pm so that should be really really fun and I can't wait. Then we have all Satuday to spend there and all of sunday and head back to the lovely town of Lake Munmorah on Monday morning. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats awesome that your getting some time away. Tell Cate we all miss her back here in the CanAda.

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    I will tell her! I KNOW she misses you guys all too!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger The @ said…

    Give her a huge hug for me, and as well as my mates Claire and Sheridan

    oh and a hug for you

    have a good trip to the best City in Australia :)

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    I will do!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I MISS YOU!!!!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    I Miss You too! We always had so much FUN together. Remember the time that we went to glow in the dark mini golf? That was HILARIOUS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home