Heather Princess

Friday, June 22, 2007

This One Is For Vanessa

I am writing a blog specifically because Vanessa is holding me accountable to more consistant blog writing...and I would not want to dissapoint my readers.

It's been a good week. Tonight I'm going to Josh's birthday party as well as a housewarming for Josh and Lorelle. I am looking forward to it...should be good fun! I have to leave soon in order to do some gift shopping on the way!

This weekend I'm sure will be better than last weekend. Last weekend I was sick for all of it with Bronchitis...YUCK! So I'm sure that this one will be much more exciting than the last!

That's all I can think of to say for now!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a faithful reader like Vanessa. And I love to read the updates so we get a glimpse into the life of Heather. Love you. Dad

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hi Heather Leather - bet you haven't been called that in a while. Sorry you were sick but glad you are better. Have a great weekend.
    Auntie Sandy (I'm off to babysit Sadie tonight)

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - thanks! Finally I log onto your blog and....

    HeatheR LeatheR now there's something for us friends at work to use this week!!

    See you Monday.

    Vanessa

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    oh. oh, I hope I didn't start something with the Heather Leather comment. I forget that everyone else can read this too.
    AS

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    It's alright...they'll soon forget about Heather Leather...they get too busy making fun of the way I say other words!

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, we've forgotten about Heather Leather - teasing her about her accent generally is much more fun!!

    Love her already - she's a great girl to work with.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home