Heather Princess

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Big Lips!

Okay...so anyone who knows me pretty well would know that I get an allergic reation to fish and to Advil...so I haven't had either of those things....yet I HAVE A BIG LIP! So...the only thing that I can figure out is that I must have somehow come into contact with either of those things. Anyways, it is so frustrating and embarrasing cause it looks so stupid! We have a guest speaker this week and I have this stupid big fat lip!

Oh well...it's starting to go down now...and I still get to go to Melbourne on Friday so I have that to look forward to. And besides now that it is going down! It is HILARIOUS! Well...I have to go back to class. We have a class on Spiritual Warfare this afternoon and our guest speaker is really good...so I should be on time!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger jenn said…

    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger jenn said…

    um, did you take any pictures??
    maybe, that you could post here?? cuz i don't think that everyone can fully understand what you mean by "big"...
    hee hee
    loves ya!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did you have the Simpson's look this time? or only from one side?

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Never never fun! It doesn't help that I have seen the picture too, so I have to say that I did laugh, especially when I read Bruce's comment.

    Hope you have a blast when you are away for the weekend!

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Thanks All...it is gone back down now, so I look all normal!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Normal, you say ...could you post a picture of THAT

    Your Mommy!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home