Heather Princess

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Update...


Well...it's been a few days...so it's time for an update on my life. One thing that is really exciting is that I booked some tickets to go to Sydney. I'm going near the end of July and am going down for Casey's 21st. I was going to go in July anyways, so when I found out when Casey's 21st was, I thought I might as well go for that!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! I'm very excited about it as you can see!

Yesterday at work I took a picture of a couple of my work friends Vanessa (who's comments you may have seen in my previous posts) and Simon. So I thought I would post it so you could all see a couple of the people I work with! Very thoughtful of me I know!

Tonight is Bible study night...I'm almost ready to go for that. I'm sure that I will enjoy it. Although I do have to say that I miss 614 Bible Studies with Sandra. I really enjoyed those a lot.

Oh...and I can't remember if I mentioned it before or not...but I got a good haircut from the girl by my work...not Melinda...but good.

Well...that's all for now!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HeatheR - thanks friend! The photo's not all that endearing (not my best side), but well done -your blogs are becoming more frequent!

    The more we're getting to know you, the more we like having you around the place - I'm still hurt over the "girl" lunch today, but I'll get over it!

    See you at work!

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Casey's 21st!!! WOOHOO!! Man, I cannot even tell you how excited I am that you're coming up for it. Honestly, one of my friends had to tell me to stop talking about it the other day. It'll be 'lush' (you might need that word when we're here - just so we make sense to you). See you oh so soon!!!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey... is that Simon Robertson? cos if not it looks alot like him...

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Yes...That is Simon Robertson. Who are you?

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    lol, sorry, it's Stephanie. I was too slack to log in. Say hi to him for me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home