Heather Princess

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Back From Melbourne!

Hey Everyone...just got back from visiting Catie in Melbourne! It was so much fun! We did all sorts of stuff. It was great. Cate even bought 2 ducklings while we were there and they are soooooo cute. I was having so much fun I didn't really even want to come home...but I did too! I did miss classes while I was away.

Today was back to normal. We had small groups in the morning and then in the afternoon we had Scripture Teaching class and then started working on our newsletter. So that was fun times! Well...should go get some work done cuz I'm leading a meeting on Sunday and I have to hand in my Order of Service! Good Times!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger jenn said…

    good times!

    thanks for the wake up call...

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to see you had an awesome time. All the best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home