Heather Princess

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hmmmmm....

I don't really have anything very interesting to blog...I've been getting really tired lately and feeling really sick.
This morning I'm going for brunch with one of my best friends Erin and her wonderful fiance Curtis! It will be such a good time. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them together. Then this afternoon I have a bible study thing at my church and then right after that I have church at 4:30.

I was thinking last week about how much I love the people at my church. Every sunday I get a lot of joy from seeing so many different people that I love. I've also been realizing that God has placed so many people from so many different walks of life together, and we have no other reason to know each other than by the grace of God. There are people in my life who are so very important to me that I probably would never have met if I didn't go to church with them. And yet I can't even imagine what life would be like without them.

Last week Erin held me a birthday party at her house after church...it was great because so many people came who I really treasure...and I got to share the party with a lady whom I treasure greatly. I've always known her, but I feel that this year I've come to know her better and it was just really great to get to share my birthday with her because she is such a beautiful part of my life.

Anyways...that's enough of a rant from me for now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home