Heather Princess

Friday, November 04, 2005

Packing...

I hate packing soooooooooo much. It just reminds me that soon I'll be leaving and missing some good friends that I've made here in Australia...but yet I can hardly wait to see everyone back home and have a nice BIG cup of TIM HORTON'S! I am going to drink so much Timmy's on my first night back...I won't be able to sleep I will be so wired.

The problem is that I've accumulated stuff over here...which is something that I vowed I would not do. So now the ultimate plan is to get rid of some of the crap that I've accumulated. So...I'm working on that now.

I think that I am going to cry when I leave...then cry when I get home and see the friends that I have missed so dearly while I've been away! It's totally mixed emotions right now about the whole thing. Really don't want to leave...but also really want to get home and see people whom I love and miss!

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home