Heather Princess

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

SILENT Retreat Day

Okay so anyone who knows me would know that this is probably going to be THE MOST challenging thing of the entire year for me. Today from 9:30am until 5:30pm we have to be completely silent...spending time with God. I'm not sure if I've ever stopped talking for that long! But I'm sure it will be good and will be a learning experience!

I am sure that I will grow heaps and it will just be really nice to spend all that time with God. I can talk to Him and I plan to write all my thoughts down in my journal and see what God has to show me or to say to me today. I think overall it will be fun...

JUST IMAGINE ME TRYING NOT TO TALK ALL DAY!

Hmmm....interesting...maybe something I should try more sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home