Heather Princess

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back In Sydney...

Back at Streetlevel again...this time with Jason and this time for only 2 weeks. It is going really great so far. On Saturday I got a chance to hang out with the Ryan Family again as well as the Metcalf's and yes...even Curtis! So that was fun and exciting for me.
It is so nice to have a friend in Sydney. So this morning I got together with Curtis and Cate (who's in town this week from Melbourne!) for lunch which was fun, we just got to chat and catch up on old times.

Tonight I have the last part of my Inner City Welfare Course tonight which I am looking forward to and then on Friday we have our graduation. So really I will have 2 graduations while in Australia...because I have my grad from SFYL on November 13th! So that is interesting! I am getting to the point where I am almost ready to come home! Before I come home I am spending a few weeks with Cate in Melbourne...so that should be great! I am really looking forward to it! Just relaxing and reading and lying in the sun and stuff like that!

That's all I can think to blog about right now...so later!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go Heather! Have a great graduation from the course. We'll see you for the next one!

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Hey Erin! I am glad that I've spent time with Curtis...but understand your jealousy! We basically only ever talk about YOU!

    Dad...Graduation was great!

    Erin - Spam is GREAT - right!

    Emma...Captivating is great! We will definately have to get together soon to discuss!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And spam is even better with incorrect spelling and grammar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home