Heather Princess

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

HOLIDAYS!

Well...I am on a weeks holidays following my3 month placement at Streetlevel. It's been a fun week so far. On the weekend we went to the Unlimited Conference that Geoff and Sandra were Guest Speakers at. It was great because Cate came down from Melbourne for it...and we just had some chances to hang out with Geoff and Sandra.

This week I've stayed at the Training College with Geoff and Sandra while I'm on holidays which has been fun...yet made me a bit homesick at the sametime. Especially since my family just left lastweek. We went to a zoo thingy on Monday which was lots of fun and Sasha and Anya loved it.

Tommorrw I will go and stay with Robbin and Paul for a few days until my holidays are up. Streetlevels 5th birthday party is on Friday night so I will get to be there for that which will be a fun experience.

That's about all the news for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home