Heather Princess

Sunday, July 31, 2005

More Adventures

I think that my titles for my blog get worse and worse each time I write one! Oh well! I'm not very creative with blog titles! Well...I had a really busy week at Streetlevel because we took over the Welfare and the Salvo Store upstairs...so it has been really busy and fun at the same time!

My mom and my sisters arrive on Wednesday and I have a few days off to spend with them so that should be fun! And of course we will all go to Streetlevel church on Friday night which will be an adventure in itself...as it always is!

Today I just spent the morning hanging out at home and reading (yes I'll admit it) trashy magazines...you know the Aussie equivalent to People and US magazines...catching up on all my Brad and Angelina gossip! Sad...sad...I know but It was also relaxing. I also spent quite a while on the phone to one of my best friends Marnie and her beautiful girls. It was really fun to talk to them! Karrighan was hilarious because she answered the phone and then started talking to me and about five minutes into the conversation she turns to Marnie and goes..."Hey Mom, I'm talking to one of YOUR best friends"...Marnie told me after that she flicked her hair after she said it too! How cute is that! Love it! And Brooklyn sang "Open the eyes of my heart Lord" while Peter played it on the guitar...I was so blessed to hear it! Nothing better than talking to those Mitchell girls!

Tonight I went to the Salvation Army Congress Hall in Sydney and they were having a special Kids meeting and it was so beautiful! I actually started crying at one point...again sad...but I can't help it! And now tonight I am going out on the Internet Van...so that should be fun! Can't wait!

That's about it!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hey hun... just wanted to let you know I miss ya! This is the first time I've been able to check your blog all summer... looks like you've been up to lot's of cool stuff!
    Love and Prayers!!!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't you hate the stupid advertising appearing on blogs now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home