Heather Princess

Monday, June 27, 2005

BUSY TIMES!

I can't get over how busy this last weekend was. But it also brought with it a whole lot of fun! I am in the middle of an "Inner City Welfare" Course and in the midst of it I am not only learning heaps of really relevant and important stuff...but am also making some new friends in the process. So therefore as busy as I was I really can not complain!

I also started another course on Sunday Night that runs for 6 weeks. This one is a course on Holiness/Incarnational Mission and Prayer...so it will be really great I had a great time at my first part of the course. It was phenomenal.

Well...now I should go and work for a bit in the Cafe and do what I am here to do...then I have my course tonight and then I go out on the Internet Van for a bit...so it should be a really interesting evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home