Heather Princess

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Conflict Resolution

So we just had a class on conflict resolution and it was quite interesting. We had a debate about something and one of the guys was purposely being stubborn and arguing a really male chauvinist way...some of us girls were getting really irritated...but then he told us at break that he was just playing devil's advocate. I was like WHAT?!? you actually let us think you believed THAT?????? It was funny anyways!

So I know that I have not written anything in a while and I will try harder to get things up more, but sometimes I just forget! Or I just dont' have enough time.

My friend Bart is sweet like pie! He is going to start a blog soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So ... you never did tell us if you girls learned how to resolve the conflict ... you were getting irritated and then found out the irritator was putting you on.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course ... not all pie is sweet ... like your favorite shepherd's pie! Sorry Bart ...

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger The @ said…

    devil's advocate, my favourite persona

     

Post a Comment

<< Home