Heather Princess

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Leaving For Sydney Tomorrow!

I am leaving to go to my 3 month placement in Sydney tomorrow...it's only about an hour and a half from the school, but it is exciting because I will be living in Sydney! My roommate Anita is also going to Sydney...but we don't have to share a room for 3 months so that is great! I get my own room again!!!! We are staying at a house that is a 10 minute walk from the Sydney Harbour Bridge. That is really cool because we can go and walk over the bridge and go see the Opera House and stuff like that.

I will also be having visitors this summer because Denise and Cate will be driving down to visit me and staying at the house with me...and my Mom, Jenn and Angie will be flying down and staying at the Training College! Yeah! So I am looking forward to some little bits of home!

Have to go because we are all going over to Gary and Judith's (the Director of the school and his wife) for dinner! I just made a thai salad for the dinner that Lorelle taught me how to make. I am learning how to cook different stuff from Lorelle and she's a fantastic cook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home