Heather Princess

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Good Times!

Denise, Cate and I had so much fun when they were here. This is the first time I've had since they left to write about it! We spent four fun-filled days together and we just laughed those really hurt your tummy kind of laughs and we saw quite a bit of Sydney. I did more touring around the city with them than I have the whole time that I've been here. It was so nice because Robbin gave me 2 1/2 days off to spend with them!

On Friday night we all went to Streetlevel Church which is my summer placement. We had such an amazing time and we were all really blessed. I will go and visit Cate in Melbourne before I head home. I am so excited about that!

Today was a busy day at Streetlevel but we had a nice surprise when Gary the director from our school stopped in to say hello. That was fantastic!

Last night I had to do my big "project" for my placement which was running a prayer night at the corps. It went really well and people had some really amazing breakthroughs! I was talking to Kim and told her I would steal some ideas from her prayer nights at 614...which I did and they went over great. I also came up with some other ideas on my own! It was a really great time of prayer.

Tonight I have another class for my Inner City Welfare course. I am looking forward to it because Robbin will be lecturing at this one on boundaries. We have already heard this lecture at the school...so I asked her if I could be Vanna White and write on the whiteboard for her...she's agreed to this!!!! Small things make me happy! Anyways must go and prepare for class!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vanna White???? Is she canadian??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home