Heather Princess

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Denise & Cate Come!

It's finally here! My first visitor to Australia to visit me! Cate and Denise fly in tommorrow night. I will be meeting them at the airport and I am super excited. This will be the 3rd visit that I've had with Cate since being in Australia! How exciting is that????? I am so excited! And to see Denise again will be amazing! I so can't wait! I have so much planned to do while they are here!

Today I was thinking a lot about people back home and how much I miss them...that's one reason why it will be so amazing to see Denise! Also now it is less than a month until my sisters and my mom come...so it's getting very close! I feel blessed that I can have visits from home while I am here! It is so great!

Well...I am getting ready to go out on the internet van until 1am tonight...it's late but it actually makes it the perfect timing to be able to call my friend Erin and actually get ahold of her...so in that regard I am super happy that I'm out on the van tonight. It is also a really great way to get to know people and let them know about Streetlevel and Oasis and any accomodations that they may need and stuff like that. I am sure some great opportunites will arise tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Forgiven! The e-mail the other day was fantastic!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The greatest thing that stood out of that blog to me was how in all situations you seem to come across as always blessed.

    It's such a cool thing. I hope i can find as much joy in ALL things, the way you do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home