Heather Princess

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Rugby Update!

Okay so...I have to admit that I actually really enjoyed the game! It was a great game and "my" team won...not that I really have one...but the blues did win 32-10! Queensland only scored right near the end of the game and I was so upset because I thought it would be so funny if they got no points. Although I have to admit that I was being blamed because at one point I said that maybe we should just give Queensland a sympathy point. I actually did not end up going to Paul and Robbins but went over to Justine's who is a personal support worker at Streetlevel and hung out with her and her daughter and another woman from the corps named Linda. It was tons of fun...we finished watching Matilda with Chelsea before she went to bed and then we ordered Pizza and watched the game. It was great! I know...it's hard to believe...but I actually watched the ENTIRE State of Origin Series....how funny is that?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home