Heather Princess

Monday, October 17, 2005

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...so that looks MUCH more exciting than it is really going to be! The weekend outreach went well. Doing the odd jobs around people's houses was quite fun. I went with my friend Myrtle the whole time and we had a great time. The saturday outreach went well...I thought it did anyways!

Not much else new happening in the life of Heather...I seem to be in a bit of a rut at the moment...hopefully that ends soon! Can't wait to head to Melbourne on the 15th to see Catie! I am truly really looking forward to it. The saddest part is that I will be leaving Australia and that means it will be quite a while before I see my good friend Cate again. I have been blessed to have seen her many times while I was here in Australia! I'll have to talk her into visiting me in Toronto...I am trying to talk MANY people into that! (If you are reading this and want to come visit me in T.O....I will have plenty of space I'm sure when I find somewhere to live!!!!!!)

Had a good day today...I was in a FANTASTIC mood all day...don't really know why! But it was good. Talked to my friend Denise on the phone today which really made my day to get a chance to catch up with her and see how everything is going for her.

This is a very random stream of conscious (that does not look like it is spelled right...) kind of blog...so since I really have nothing else to say...I'll write more when I come up with something interesting to put down!

BORING...I am so BORING! OH...I know ...my classmates and I went Ice Skating yesterday...it was sooooooo much fun. I would try to post pictures but I'm really not sure how to do that (SO COMPUTER ILLITERATE ...it's not even funny!)

Okay...that's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home