Heather Princess

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Booked My Flight Home...

Whoo-hoo! Today I booked my flight home...so it is official! I arrive home on November 30! It is so strange to think that in 2 months I will be home! It's so hard to believe how fast the time has gone...but I've had some really great times here and made some really amazing friends that I will really really miss!

I can't wait to get back home and get back into the swing of things! I am so ready to be home and back to the stuff I love! I miss Regent and 614 and all my friends! I miss my car...sad isn't it! I miss having MY OWN ROOM (as much as I love my roomie Anita...it's just not the same!)

I don't really know what I will be doing for work when I get back...but what I do know is that God has a plan for that and so I don't need to be worried. He brought me to where I am in life for a reason and He won't leave me hanging with nothing...so I am just waiting in anticipation to see what great things He has in store for me when I get home!

Talked to my friend Rochelle on the phone last night...which was really great. I had not talked to her in a while and I am really going to miss her and her husband John when they go away...but I know that God has phenomenal things planned for them because they are both just so full of love for God and for the people that He has placed in their lives and I am praying for their journey! I am really proud of them both!

Now I have to get back to work because I was working on an assignment and this was just a "quick" break!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home