Heather Princess

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Only 2 more months...

Time has been flying by so fast I can hardly believe it...There is now only about 2 months before I come home. I am excited yet I will miss a lot of things about SFYL and Australia! However...all that is forgotten by the fact that I get to see all my wonderful friends, go back to squads, teach Sunday School again, have lots of parties...you know all the good things!

THAT I am looking forward to greatly! I am also looking forward to the two weeks after graduation that I am going to spend with my good friend Cate in Melbourne! That will be so much fun! I really am looking forward to spending more time with Cate before head back home!

We started 40 days of purpose today at the school...40 days seems like such a long time...oh well! Alicia and I started working on a book of memories for our class to take home and remember the good times. So that should be good! We have already laughed so much just starting to make it...okay so most of the stupid things were said by me or her...but really for those who know me that should not be too surprising!

Should go get some actual work done now!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home