Heather Princess

Friday, October 21, 2005

Cold Rock!!!

Okay...so as per usual things are pretty much the same around here! I have started to feel a bit homesick lately...pretty much ready to head home!

The only thing today is that I just really really really want some Cold Rock ice cream! But alas it is so far away and I don't have a car...which again just makes me miss mine (smurfette...a lovely and reliable car!) So...now my goal for today is to find someone who would love to drive me on an adventure to get some cold rock...or lend me their car! So I am about to go and make the my mission of the day!

This is all for one scoop of white chocolate Ice Cream with raspberries in it! But it does really seem like a worthy cause to me!

So...my mission begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home