Heather Princess

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hmmmmm....

Okay...so my titles are getting worse and worse...and I'm starting to realize that I really have nothing too interesting to blog about! But I am going to continue to bore anyone who is willing to keep reading with my mundane stories of life and all that stuff...

So last week was an interesting week. Mom and Dad did arrive safely in Sydney on Friday though! So I get to the college to see them and guess what?!? THEY ARE NOT THERE! That's right. NOT THERE! So they didn't know I was coming as early as I did and they went downtown to look around and stuff.

I suppose some of it is my fault considering I did not tell them that I was able to come earlier now...but I thought that since it was their first day there they would be tired and just stay home...shows how wrong I can be! But I did catch up with them at about 9:45 (which I learned yesterday would be 2145!!! How smart am I?!?!?...sorry but I've always had a really hard time with 24hour time!) Anyways....saw Mom and Dad and it was good. Spent Saturday with them which was fun...Now I am back at the school and we are heading out to Gosford Corps tonight...really soon actually!

So...that's about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home