Heather Princess

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Less than 3 weeks...

'til I graduate from S.F.Y.L. I can hardly believe that the year has gone by so fast. I don't even know what I am going to be doing when I am done at the school. Well...I do know that I'll be going back to 614 and back to Regent Park, but the rest of my life is sortof up in the air...

I will have to start job-searching when I get home...which will be good. I'm sure that God has something in store for me even though I don't know what yet! This 9 months in Australia has gone by so quickly and contemplating and looking back over the past 9 months there are things that I wish I had done and things that I wish I hadn't done...but all in all it was a year of growth and learning. And without the year having gone as it went I would not have really learned much.

I am excited because my parents arrive in Australia on Friday and they will be here for Graduation! That will be great to have my family here to support me. I am ready to graduate! I have loved every minute of it here (okay so that's a bit of an exaggeration!!!!!) but I am ready to move on and see friends and family that I've missed so very much!

It is also going to be really sad to leave some of the friends that I've made here. It is going to be so weird going back home and having these friends in Australia that I will miss so much...so I'm going to have to come back and visit as often as I can!

Most of all...this year has been amazing and I would not change anything about it because even the things that were hard were the things that really helped me to grow and to develop my character!

That's it...no more today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home