Heather Princess

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I CAN BE SILENT!

Well...it was actually a really good day. I was able to be silent all day and I was not even the least bit bored. I spent my time journaling and lying in the sun (tanorexic eh Marn?...You'd have been so proud!)

I really enjoyed just listening to what God had to say to me today and just taking the time to spend with Him. It was so great and I had such a peaceful and fun day with God. I can't wait to do it again. I am actually now going to schedule days like that into my schedule where I can just spend the entire day with God.

I have to go now...I'm going downstairs to play RISK with the boys...sad I know...but I have nothing else to do...besides this way I can CONQUER THE WORLD!!!! I always cheat ;) I put on extra players when they are not looking...but somehow I always get caught...maybe it's that I'm just too eager and put like 20 extra guys on...so they notice that!

Must go and play now!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hey, guess what?? I was talking to you 12 hours ago! I guess it's good morning time there because it's bedtime here. Hope you have a fantabulously lovely day!!! Miss you tons!
    Love and Prayers!!!
    Rowe Rowe

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Miss you too Rowe! It was so good talking to you on the phone last night!

    I will have to get the bring back Rowe fund going again when I get home so that you can come and visit in T.O.!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home