Heather Princess

Friday, November 11, 2005

GRADUATION

My goodness! I haven't posted in over a week...oh well. Anyways tomorrow is my graduation from SFYL! I am very excited and also just ready to be finished. I will miss some very good friends that I've made in Australia...both at the school and not at the school also! I can't believe that in 3 days I will be in Melbourne with my good friend Cate!

Then in just over 2 weeks I will be back home in Toronto trying to sort through what to do with my life!

Last night at the school we had a great time. We had our graduation dinner and Lorelle cooked us some wonderful food! Then we spent time encouraging the staff! It was really great. Yesterday morning we had encouragement time for all the students...it went really really well and I enjoyed having a chance to tell my fellow students what they had done over the last 9 months that really either encouraged or blessed others and even just how they have changed and grown since we first came to the school. It was really nice to just express how much I'll miss them also!

Anyways...Mom & Dad are up at the school now...they had been in Sydney...So I have to go and try to find some fun and exciting way to entertain them for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home