Heather Princess

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Attack of the Little Bird!

Okay so yesterday morning Cate and I were at her house...I went into the washroom and when I came out this little bird swooped at my head! I screamed and I ran to get Cate...the bird followed me into the lounge room and it was flying into all the windows trying to get out! So Cate and I were trying to open all the windows (actually mostly Cate was opening the windows as I was busy screaming like a small child!) So finally we could not find the bird anymore and then we saw it sitting right up against the door of the room where I was staying...Anyways Cate finally got it to fly out the door...

But it was a bit of an adventure...and now it really just does not sound as funny as I am writing it out...but Cate and I were killing ourselves laughing after the whole thing was over! It was so funny!

Anyways that's all the excitement...except that I leave for home on Wednesday...I can't believe it is already time for me to leave Australia :(

But I've had a great time and it's been a life changing experience...so that's definately a good thing!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like quite the adventure! Cate is such a hero. How did the bird get in the house? Through a door or window? Or do you know?

    I'm sure it will be very sad to leave Australia, but we will be glad to have you home!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    OMG... I would have so done the same thing as you if there was a bird flying around! lol
    You are coming back to Canada tomorrow! You must be so excited.. TIM HORTON's!!! I'm glad you've had such a great time in Australia this past year... and I'm sure you've grown a ton closer to God in the process. Can't wait to see again... sometime in the spring, hopefully!
    Loves ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home