Heather Princess

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Nothing Interesting...

I just feel that I should blog because I haven't done so in a while...but I have nothing interesting to blog about. Not much new has been going on here...Cate has been sick so that has not been very fun for her. I have been seeing a fair bit of Melbourne. Went to 614 yesterday...it was good fun!

Staying at Cate's house with her and Nathan and Sheridan...They are a fun house. I went with Greg last week to try and have lunch at the restaurant where Sheridan works...we searched for ages and could not find it. So finally we had lunch somewhere else...just as we were eating she rang and showed us where it was. You could literally see it from where we were eating...it was so funny!

Well...that is probably the most exciting story that I have. Not really but I just can't think of anything else to write about!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home