Heather Princess

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In Melbourne....

Well...I arrived safely in Melbourne after my plane was delayed by an hour in the air...So Cate was waiting patiently at the airport for an extra hour. What a good friend she is.

Ok...so there was much turbulance on the plane and the woman sitting next to me was fully crazy. Everytime that the plane would hit some turbulance, she would yell out that "We're going down.." Okay so I hate flying anyways and always sit sort of clutching the seat. So this yelling was definately not helpful. Anyways I just tried to fall asleep and ignore her...which worked quite well. That is until the plane landed in Melbourne and I sat up she turned to me and said "You're hair's all flat at the back from sleeping." I managed to just smile and say thanks...although some other choice words were running through my head! But instead I just smiled and thanked her and proceeded to fix my hair! HOW FUNNY IS THAT!

Anyways...so now I'm just hanging out with Cate and relaxing in Melbourne...for 2 weeks...then in 2 weeks today I head home. I am a bit worried about going home because I am finding Melbourne cold compared to Sydney...so I'm not sure how I'll handle Toronto in December!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    The bit about the crazy lady beside you definitely made me laugh...

    ...although I do share your fear of flying, and I'm not looking forward to the ridiculous long flight to Australia!

    Hasn't been too cold in Toronto yet, although we had our first big snow fall on Friday.

    Looking fwd to seeing you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home