Heather Princess

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wow...

It has most definately been a while since I posted anything on this blog! I just never really have anything interesting to say....oh well.

This week has been a very good one for me so far...and it can only get better I reckon...cuz it is MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! I am so excited...my lovely and beautiful friend Erin is throwing me a party on Sunday night...it is a joint party with the Lovely Iris from my church! I am very excited about the whole thing!

Yesterday Keeler, Jono and I took all of the team (minus Mike who could not make it) up to Niagara falls...it was great fun! We had some good laughs and took loads of pictures...I would post a picture...but I actually don't know how!

Tomorrow should be a fun day...I've got to clean house and go to the gym in the morning...and then I've got to work in the afternoon...followed by a fun evening with Keeler going to the Montreal Bistro Jazz Club on Sherbourne Street...I am fully looking forward to it.

Okay but the funniest thing that happened this week was on this past Friday...Mike, Paul, Sean, Myself and Daniel went out to the Tango Palace Cafe...where Mike and I convinced Sean to sing to some girls that he thought were so beautiful...It was so classic. He jsut went up and introduced himself and did a fantastic rendition of "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" It was so hilarious and the girls fully loved every moment of it! Sean is totally my hero for that! It was so funny and great!

That's about it for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read this last night, and thought about saying Happy Birthday to you, but then it told me that I wasn't allowed to post a message. GRRR. Well I hope you had a great Birthday. Enjoy. HT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home